SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you so much for your interest in a "Caddy Kid". We have worked hard on our breeding program to provide amazing Kids! If you are interested in reserving a doeling or buckling from our kidding list, please email or call us anytime.
RESERVATIONS on GOATS:
By placing a deposit or purchasing an animal from us, you have indicated acceptance to the following agreement and terms:
1. A non-refundable $100 deposit for does and bucks is required to hold the reservation once your choice has been confirmed after kidding. This deposit will go towards the full price of the animal.
2. When placing a reservation, please notify us of your second choice pairing in the event your first choice in unable to be filled.
3. If your reservation is fulfilled, full payment is due at the time of pick up (8-9 weeks).
4. We will fill reservations based on first come first serve basis. Please contact us with directions on how to make a deposit and verify availability of the reservation you are interested in.
5. Performance homes take preference over other reservations.
6. Breeding pairs may change and will be updated as does are confirmed bred.
7. We will accept reservations for a maximum of one doe and one buck per breeding. If the reservation list is full for the breeding of your choice, you can request to be added to our free waitlist for that animal which will put you in line for the next available kid (next season). If the kid becomes available, a deposit will be requested immediately. Full payment will be due at the time of pick up.
8. When purchasing a mature animal a non-refundable deposit of $100 will hold your purchase for 2 weeks or an agreed upon time until they can be picked up.
9. If your reservation is not fulfilled, you may roll over the reservation to the following kidding season, transfer to another open reservation.
10. No deposits will be refunded due to canceled reservations.
11. If you cannot find transportation for your kid within a timely manner the deposit will be forfeited and kid will be sold to the next buyer on the wait list.
12. Shipping and transportation is at the buyer's expense, and is the buyer's responsibility to arrange with a date approved by us. Please consider your transportation needs before making a deposit or purchasing an animal. You will be notified shortly after birth if your reservation has been fulfilled. Most of our kids leave our farm at 8 weeks old. Please have your transportation plans in place by that time unless alternate plans have been arranged and approved by us.
13. We do not ship animals via air transport.
14. If shipping by a third party ground transporter, a CVI must be obtained by our vet prior to shipping and must be paid for by the buyer. CVIs are approximately $200 for one goat in 2022. Registration papers will be mailed to the buyer following the shipment of the kid.
15. Kids must be paid for in full one week before being shipped through ground transportation. This includes all shipping/CVI fees associated with the animal.
16. All of our goats are registered with the American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA). We will register all doe and buck kids at our expense. We will provide a certificate of registry at time of pick up or shipping. If registration forms are not yet available at time of pick up, the registration form will be mailed to you. Registration in any other registries is the buyer's responsibility.
17. We will dis-bud all goat kids prior to selling.
18. When placing a reservation, we have first option of retaining a kid before reservations are filled. We reserve the right to keep any kid resulting from any of our breedings.
19. We reserve the right to refuse any sale at anytime for any reason.
20. Goats are herd animals and require the companionship of other goats. We will not sell goats to homes that don't already have goats unless you are purchasing more than one.
21. Once an animal is sold and has left our property, they cannot be returned due to bio-securty concerns.
22. Once an animal is sold, we cannot guarantee it's future health, growth, production or quality. We have spent a small fortune on quality animals from excellent breeding lines and have gone above and beyond to keep them happy and healthy. However, we have no control of the genetic combinations created and the resulting phenotypes or genotypes.
23. We will only sell healthy animals. Once the animal has left our property we cannot be responsible for it's health.
24. Kids will NOT be sold as bottle babies and will be kept with their dams for a minimum of 8 weeks. They will be available for pick up between 8-10 weeks of age to ensure they are fully weaned and ready for their new homes.
Nigerian Dwarfs are such an amazing breed. Whether you are looking to start your own herd, a family pet, a show goat, milking doe, pasture maintenance, or 4H project, we hope to have what you are looking for.
We have registered for the 2023, ADGA Linear Appraisal program, and are scheduled for August. We are also participating in the ADGA DHIR milk testing program, so our does can continue their lineage record in milking stars. All of our bucks will be DNA certified in 2022/2023. All of our bucks and does come from excellent show and milking pedigrees, dairy correctness, and milking volume. It is our goal to improve upon these amazing genetic qualities, resulting in and maintaining breed standards.
Caddy Kids Nigerian Dwarf Goats reserves the right to retain our kids as we sit fit for our breeding program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call us anytime!
Thank you for visiting Caddy Kids Nigerian Dwarf Goats at DC Caddy Ranch!